Friday, July 31, 2009

Running Again.



I don't really know how to explain my life right now. One half of me is flying and so happy, and the other is in absolute panic.

My time is almost over with living here. It's so hard to go from living on your own where no one cared where you were each night and couldn't tell you what to do with your money to having to answer to someone about your every moves. I'm prepared to run again. A part of me likes it, finding a new place to live and starting fresh, and I want to be on my own so bad. I miss that freedom.

I've pushed my body to the absolute limit over the past few days, and I'm not about to stop either. 4 hours of sleep in three days. I've got a weekend full of work and fun. I'm seeing Tool Sunday night. I am so fucking excited. I'm pretty positive I'm taking years off my life.

No comments: