Saturday, August 22, 2009

What am I to you?



I'm losing my best friend, again. This is the second time, now, and after the first time, I told myself I'd never let it happen again if we ever got back in touch. Well we did, and now look - I can't do a thing about it. I might never see him again, if something happens that we all hope doesn't. He's going to leave me. He is my backbone, my partner in crime, the only person in this world who knows my deepest, darkest secrets.

If what we hope doesn't happen, does, I might disappear. I told him numerous times I'd run away with him, if that's what it comes down to. I don't want him to feel alone. And he's honestly the only person I trust.

Tonight is the last night I'm hanging out with him, hopefully for only three months, not forever.

I've been trying to find words to explain how I feel, but I can't. I feel so let down. With everyone. No one can even find time to include me in on plans I'm part of because, I mean, who really cares what I have to say about anything or what I might have to do later.

I don't know. I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Head up darling. It'll be both emotional and hard for the both of you, but it's what you have that will allow you two to make it through.

Only hung out with you and this other person once, but it's visible how things are between you two.

you got me love, even though we aren't typical friends.

xo