Monday, August 17, 2009

All the others before me can't doubt.



Watch me as I run full speed with my dreams. This is my break, this is it. This is everything I could ever wish for. This is my key to success and happiness.

Someday, I will be everything I could ever wish for. And I'll continue to be the best I can be to so many people. This is what I strive for. I want to be everything I can. I will be someone's best fucking friend. I will love someone unconditionally and be their everything. I will make someone happy. And I'm sure I'll be the worst enemy to someone, as well.

It's my drive and motivation and openness I want to be looked up to for. The way I stand my ground and charge forward for the things in life I want. My strength. The fight I put up just to get where I am now, and where I'll end up later.

There is one thing I can promise you, and it's this;

from this day forward, I will never let you down or disappoint you.

No comments: