Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where were you when we were getting high?



I'm really elated about life right now. Everything is perfect. I could not be happier.

Today, Jimmy and I drove around at dusk looking for some graffiti with my camera, guns, and gas masks. I swear, half the amazing shit I do in life involves him, because he is probably the only other fucked up person on this planet like me. And I'm really glad about that. He's my best friend, and just having him in my life alone has made everything I went through worth it. He leaves this August, and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without him. Next summer, I'm moving out to his apartment for a little while if he ends up in California. To see the world. I am so excited.

I'm also so happy about having a dope boyfriend :). He's amazing and makes me smile constantly, and drives me wild. I hope he sticks around for a while.

I've come to realize I'm an extremely fucked up person, especially when it comes to people fucking me over and the information I hold. Don't fuck me over. Honestly, you'll regret it for the rest of my life. I don't ask for much; no lying, be loyal, don't do anything that will hurt me. It's not hard to be straight with me, and tell me the truth, and make me aware of things that are going on. I respect anyone who can tell it to me as it is.

No comments: