Monday, July 6, 2009

It's the prime time of your life, now, live.



Life certainly has been interesting, but it's going good for me, I'm happy.
I've decided I'm fully moved on and ready to date, really its been decided for a while now. My mind feels so clear now, I'm so content. I have a boyfriend, and I'm excited to see where everything goes from here. :)

Someone said something absolutely shocking to me today. I'm angry about it, actually. This person had the nerve, now that attention is needed on them, to pull out the super sympathy card and tell me they 'loved me'. It's absolute fucking bullshit. There's nothing I hate more than that word thrown around like that, and it involving me, of all people. It's so fucking ridiculous and mind blowing to me, because I just can't comprehend it. It takes months, years, to just begin to feel love for someone, and that's just the beginning, because love develops with a relationship, and the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. The more love you have.

You didn't fucking love me, and you barely fucking know me based off of what you've been saying to me. Yeah, you really had me figured out, huh?

I've never felt more like an artist than right now, at this point in my life. And the wonderful part is that art grows with you, and a month from now, I'll be saying the same thing. But with art, there is always room for improvement. You'll always feel you're getting better, but you'll never be fully satisfied.

I want to photograph the world.

No comments: