Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happiness and new projects.



I am so happy, at this point in my life. I'm surrounded by the most amazing people possible, and I've met this amazing guy who makes me ridiculously happy, and I've never taken more random photographs. Did I picture this as my life four months ago? No, never in a million fucking years.
I'm going to begin putting myself out there more. I've got a deal with a few friends to do a photoshoot for their band, and it's really gotten me excited. I'm getting myself on my feet now, and more established with the whole photography deal. I'm also going to taken on modeling, too, since I've gained a little experience just with random occurrences over the past few months, and I also feel I'm finally at the perfect weight I've been trying to achieve. I'm going to start tonight by just adding it on my facebook and myspace. Then I'll bring back my model mayhem account, and eventually it will lead to Craigslist. I'm also definitely putting money in for my own website when I can afford it because I feel like it's time. Finally.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I wish you the best of luck hun... I think you can do it :) We seem to be on similar tracks..I am looking into finding/creating a domain name to start some sort of photoblog...who knows if I'll be able to follow through though.

Careful with craigslist! I don't want creeps touchin' on my krissy baby hehehe ;)

Talk soon lovah.