Saturday, September 13, 2008

Strictly Business.


So, here I am, it's almost 1:30 am, I'm done with training, and I'm ready for bed. These past two days have been exhausting. Yesterday, boring and endless. Today, busy and fast. Today was my first day on the floor to sell, and I sold over $400 in cosmetics, which is good because I gave myself a goal of about $200 per day. Tomorrow, I'm in from 2 to 8, and I'm anxious to sell. I put together gift bags to give out tomorrow, and when I get in, I'm to put together a little announcement I can say over the intercoms to attract people to my department. I've learned everything I need to be sucessful and I'm confident in my ways to build relationships with customers. I need to figure out what is solid about my hours over there because its supposed to be part time, but I think I'm going to end up pulling full time just to make up for the positions we have yet to fill.

I'm excited though, and very glad these two days are over and done with.

Tonight was spent with some good friends. We all sat in a circle in Ray's room, the six of us, and talked. There are always such funny jokes when we're all together. Once one leaves, another arrives to fill the gap. Ah, friends.

I signed up tonight for the Planet Fitness gym. I got the black card, which means I can bring any guest to work out with me. I also get unlimited tanning and all the goods. I'm excited to start this. I'm excited to get in shape. Stairmaster, here I come!

But, until then, bed, here I come.

No comments: