Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exposure.



Things have been absolutely amazing lately. Everything is finally looking up money-wise, though I do have to struggle awfully this weekend to make my payments. My hours have improve to 40 hours this upcoming week, which will help me get caught up a lot. I've been hanging out with some real amazing people, and also realizing who my real friends are. I'm easing my way back in to the whole dating thing very slowly, but it is happening, and it's nice. I've been running off pure inspiration for days now, and finally begun a photo series today called 'My Confessions'. It's a very intimate photo project for me because its really all my thoughts about people, myself, life in general right in the open for all the world to see. I am taking photographs that say things to people I can't say out loud, and though it is scary to know they see it, and know its about them, it's relieving as well. I did my first run today, but there are still plenty more people I need to get my message across to, and I'm always thinking of more I could say, so hopefully over the next few weeks this turns into a massive success. I'm not hiding anymore. Who do I have to hide from, anyways?

To view more of the pictures from 'My Confessions', visit my deviantart.

No comments: