Sunday, December 7, 2008

My shopping so far:


I bought this tonight offline for my Mom for Christmas. It's a break-apart charm, and I bought two silver necklaces for them, so I can wear my half and she can wear hers. The more I think of it, the more insecure and nervous I feel about it. Like, will she really ever wear this? Will she think it's a dumb present because her and I have never really gotten along? I want to give this to her and hope its the new start of our relationship, a more mature one. It's the one Christmas gift I'm really worried about.

So, the concert I was so excited to see tonight was sold out when we went to buy tickets this afternoon. This shows us not to be idiots and wait until the last minute next time. So, we then proceeded to do some holiday shopping. This is what I have accomplished so far:

Mom:(birthday presents for Saturday)
-A lambie blanket from Bath & Bodyworks
-A lambie plush from Bath & Bodyworks
-Lambie Slippers from Bath & Bodyworks
-Lambie Saches from Bath & Bodyworks

Obviously, I did her birthday shopping at Bath & Bodyworks. I couldn't resist how cute the Lambie Collection is. I bought myself a cute little plush, as well.

Dad:
-3 pairs of pajama pants

Laura:
- Vichy Toner
- Vichy Daily Moisturizer
- Vichy Spot Treatment
- Vichy Exfoliating Cleanser

I figured I'd do my sister a favor by letting her recieve her own Vichy Skincare line, instead of using awful cleansers that are doing nothing but bother her skin. This is the line I use, and my skin has cleared up so much. I want to keep her confident, and not suffer through her middle school and high school years so self concious about her acne like I did.

Nana:
- Vichy Reti-C Eye Care

My Nana loves using anything for her eyes, since she's so bothered by the wrinkles and dark spots she has. I'm thinking about getting her the La Roche Posay Mela D Dark Spot Treatment to help her out with the awful sun damage she has going on.

This season is turning out so expensive to me. But its late, and I guess I'll go dream about all the money I don't have as I snooze next to Lambie.

Oh, and I ordered Slaughter-House-Five. I'm anxious to read this book everyone is moved by.

1 comment:

Monica said...

THE LAMBBBB IS SO ADORABLE. I really want the gray and black one...I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, shoot me.