Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mid Sleep Post.



I went out this morning, for a drive by myself, after I had finished working the overnight shift. It was peaceful, and I snapped a few shots. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I drive a small 5 speed, and just pulling into roads caused me to lose traction severely. I think if I had started pulling off into snow on the side of the road, I'd never get out.

I just woke up from a three hour nap and my lower stomach is killing me. I was starving before I fell asleep, so I decided to eat some sour cream and onion chips just so my stomach will be full of something besides bubbles. Mistake. I plan on going back to sleep in a just a few minutes.

Last night was a decent overnight. Someone was finally smart enough to grab a stereo and plug their IPOD into it. So it was full of good music, atleast. Kyle and I had to cancel breakfast today due to us being broke :(, I miss going to breakfast.

So I've decided to get Ray a phantom grill for the front of his truck. They look like this:


It covers the lights, and I think the one I'm buying will have a kit to recess the lights more, making them barely visible unless they're on. Yay for illegal in Massachusetts!

Okay, time to go back to sleep now.

No comments: